1. “Let everyone else call your idea crazy…Just keep going. Don’t stop. Don’t even think about stopping until you get there, and don’t give much thought to where “there” is. Whatever comes just don’t stop.”
--Phil Knight, CEO Nike
2. "It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."
--Herman Melville, Novelist
3. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
--Ayn Rand, Philosopher/Novelist
4. "The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
--Peter Drucker, Educator
5. "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
--Vince Lombardi, American Football Player, Coach, Executive
There will always be ups and downs in business and individual performance. Stay the course, keep a positive attitude, and kick some ass.
Have a good Wednesday!